Art for Haiti
St. Rock Haiti Foundation
April 23 & 24, 2016
Reception: Saturday, April 23rd | 6-10PM
ArtHelix and SHIM are pleased to host Art for Haiti, a special fundraiser art exhibition benefiting the St. Rock Haiti Foundation.
Featuring artwork by:
Ching Wen Tsai
Motivated by the inherent worth of each individual and our great care for the people of Haiti, the Saint Rock Haiti Foundation works side by side with the people of Saint Rock and the surrounding rural communities to enhance their lives through:
– Providing quality primary health care;
– Helping children and young adults access valuable education opportunities;
– Instituting community outreach programs that support economic sustainability;
– Investing in infrastructure to support overall health; and
– Empowering members of the community to advocate for their rights in the future.
We recognize that through our on-going collaboration with the Haitian government and non-governmental organizations, we will support the shared goal of greater self-sufficiency.
The vision of the Saint Rock Haiti Foundation is a community in which each person can thrive in all aspects of life and create similar opportunities for other Haitians to thrive.